Let’s face it, the past year was a stressful one. And that’s putting it mildly. So, Moms everywhere, no matter their age, will appreciate Mother’s Day gifts that will pamper them. I’ve compiled a Mother’s Day gift guide full of ideas to help Mom relax, rejuvenate, and recenter because we can all agree that Mom needs a little pampering now more than ever! Show Mom a little love with the gifts of self-care that she deserves! There’s a gift to fit every budget with products starting at $18!
Remember, Mother’s Day is just around the corner on Sunday, May 9th, 2021.
- Snail Bee Ultimate Hydrogel Eye Patch (bye-bye puffy eyes and fine lines)
- YANIBEST Silk Pillowcase for Hair and Skin (protect your hair and face while you sleep)
- Nautine Throw, cloudy (just right with a book in a quiet nook)
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask, Berry (no more flakes)
- SCENTERED Sleep Well Aromatherapy Balm Stick, Lavender, Chamomile & Ylang Ylang (night night)
- Wine Bottle Topper Serving Set (a great way to use all those leftover wine bottle)
- YogaToes Gems- Gel Toe Stretcher, Separator (who wants bunions and hammer toes anyway?)
- LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home, H13 True HEPA Filter for Allergies and Pets, Dust, Mold, and Pollen, Smoke and Odor Eliminator, with Optional Night Light, Black (fresh, clean air-just what the doctor ordered)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Universal Daily Peel, Original Formula, 5 Count (because we need brighter, clearer skin)
- Capri Blue Petite Floral Jar Candle (my favorite candle brand, hand down)
Need more ideas? Check out 2020’s Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gift Guide.