I love Mother’s Day, not because my kids shower me with gifts, cook dinner and make mimosa’s all day (although that’s a definite bonus), but because it’s a chance for us to just hang out. Here are a few last minute gifts to say “Thanks Mom” even if you’re saying it from miles away due to social distancing.
By the way, all of these items are from Amazon, so hopefully they can get to Mom by May 10th!
2. Rewind soy candles are naturally scented to smell like her favorite wine and are made from recycled wine bottles.
3. These Tumblers have a weighted base and interior mountain design for the cocktail enthusiast.
5. This portable bluetooth speaker, available in four colors, will blast her Spotify playlist for nearly 30 hours.
7. I have a similar Nespresso Original, it’s one of the best things in my kitchen and a gift that will be appreciated every single day.
8. In these days of constant hand washing, this moisturizing hand soap made with essential oils is just the thing.