I know he doesn’t need anything and he doesn’t want anything, but we really, really want to get him something anyway! And not just any Father’s Day gift, something he’ll love and actually use!! So, check out this last minute Father’s Day gift guide. Any one of them is bound to be just the right thing to say “Thanks Dad!”
By the way, all of these last minute Father’s Day gifts are from Amazon, so they’ll get to Dad by June 21!
2. Tabletop ping pong set Perfect for after dinner family time. We have a similar set and it works just like the real thing.
3. APEMAN Mini Projector ‘Cuz it’s the perfect time of year to watch movies (and sports) in your backyard.
4. Beard Reverence Premium Beard Grooming Kit Everything he’ll need to keep that beard in tip top shape, plus it comes with a dopp bag for travel or stashing his products.
5. WOWBOX Weekender Duffle Bag Perfect for the gym yet stylish enough for a weekend getaway. Plus, the handy shoe compartment will keep dirty shoes away from his clothes!
6. Reyleo Cooler A sturdy cooler that holds up to 30 cans and has a built-in bottle opener. Of course, he’ll love it.
7. Reef Fanning Flip Flops Dad will love these comfortable and stylish flip flops with a built-in bottle opener on the sole.
8. Eno Camping Hammock Great for a relaxing nap on a breezy afternoon. My son has this hammock and my husband uses it regularly in our back yard and he loves it!