After a long, mostly rainy and humid week, the holiday weekend is stacking up to be a nice one and I, for one, am looking forward to spending some time on the patio with a glass of wine. Whether you’re staying home or hitting the road this weekend, here are a few things you’re bound to enjoy…
- Because cake! This vegan apple cake, even if you’re not a vegan.
- A classic book by Christopher Moore – funny, irreverent.
- Emily Henderson is MOVING and staging her entry to sell.
- I’m going to live in this cinched shoulder top or maybe this ruffle cuff dolman top, both are currently 50% off!!
- A podcast about race. It’s incredibly interesting, thought provoking, and always leaves me wanting to learn more.
- The walls in my upcoming office project will be covered with this Zero VOC paint.
- This movie starring a real-life super hero actor we lost too soon.