I love fall! The cool, crisp air. The falling leaves. The hay rides and apple picking. It’s the perfect weather for gathering outdoors with family and friends and with all this outdoor mingling, staying warm and comfortable is an absolute must. Which means it’s time to start stocking up on sweaters, boots and coats to be ready as the temperatures drop. Pictured above are a few things I plan to add to my closet that are perfect for cozying up around the fire pit or however you plan to be socially distant.
- Bronze Poncho Sweater
- Black Mock Swing Sweater Tank
- Sorel Cate Cut Out Bootie Waterproof
- Dr. Martens Vegan Smooth Black Combat Boot
- Women’s Notched Collar Single Breasted Trench Coat
- Faux Shearling Oversized Jacket With Pockets
- Shimmer Cowl Neck Sweater Dress
- Cotton Buffalo Check Indoor/ Outdoor Throw 50″ x 60″
- Skechers Women’s Fortress Clog Slipper
I’ve also included an indoor/ outdoor throw and warm slippers because I love having my morning coffee outside on the patio, snuggled-up under a blanket.