Recently, I’ve been working on new lighting for our boho-inspired family room project. Lighting is the jewelry for a room, but finding just the right lighting to complete your look can take time. Sometimes a very long time; I speak from experience. Luckily there are dozens of drool-worthy sconces all over the internet, so I’ve rounded up a bevy of affordable sconces under $200 (some are under $50) to make choosing one easier. And, most are plug-in making installation quick and easy. Who doesn’t want or need more light?
My sconces will flank a gallery wall above the sofa and since we’ve already found the ideal ceiling fixture (below), any one of these affordable sconces will complete our lighting ensemble.
Affordable Sconces from Crate&Barrel
- Rik Adjustable Wall Sconce
- Morgan Black Sconce
- Arren Black Wall Sconce with Milk Angled Shade
- Nors Matte Black Wall Sconce
More Sconces from Amazon
- Globe Electric Addison Plug-In Wall Sconce, Matte Black
- MIDUXIY Black Wall Sconce
- Novogratz x Globe Cleo Plug-In or Hardwire Wall Sconce, Matte Black
- Globe Electric Dimitri Plug-in or Hardwire Wall Sconce, Antique Brass with Black Accents
- Rivet Mid-Century Swiveling Wall Sconce, Black and Antique Brass
- Rivet Mid-Century Swiveling Long Arm, Pivoting Head, Plug-In Wall Sconce, Matte Black with Antique Brass
Or Maybe a Dramatic Long-Arm Sconce
- Urban Outfitters Simon Adjustable Sconce
- CB2 Mantis Swivel Wall Sconce
- Amazon Simple Style Swing Wall Sconce
Stay tuned for progress.